- Digital marketing
- Socialmedia strategy
- Data – Integration
- Business plan development
- KPI implementation
- E- Commerce
- People management
Resume Dirk Dewulf
Freelance manager and marketeer
0032 478 66 21 73
Analytical and hands-on general manager over 20 years of experience in online and digital marketing. Responsible for successful growth of various brands and putting together ambitious teams. My experience as a people manager and as a marketing specialist, combined with my insight into digital and social marketing strategies, enable me to help you company in to position brands successful into the market.
Would you like to involve me in developing your strategy? Or do you need someone to supervise the implementation? I am available for short, medium and long-term projects.
General Manager | Persgroep online services | jan 2015 - apr 2018
Vacature.com, RegioJobs.be, Spaargids.be, Guide-Epargne.be Tweakers.net
Responsible for various non-title-related online brands of De Persgroep. Reporting to the CEO.
- Coordinate and manage Belgian online activities
- Develop and implement business plan and (marketing) strategy
- Develop data integration strategy and plan for the De Persgroep network
- Managing a team of 35 employees
REALIZATION: Successful acquisition and integration of new online service, growth of 30% to 50% for existing online services.
Directeur | NIBC Direct | sept 2011 - dec 2014
Responsible for the start-up and launch of NIBC Direct in the Belgian market.
Develop and implement the local strategy – marketing & digital strategy positioning on the market
- Coordinating Belgian activities
- Recruiting and managing the entire team
- Communicate with strategic partners (FSMA, NNB)
- Member of the International MT and Belgian EXCO
REALIZATION: In just under 18 months the business plan for 36 months was realized.
Marketing Manager | Rabodirect Polen | Jan 2011 - sept 2011
Responsible for the launch of a new internet bank in Poland (BGZ Optima)
- Development of the local marketing strategy
- Full implementation of the marketing process
- Attracting partners for the ICT development
- Mediabuying for launch campaign
- Recruit and train the new team
REALIZATION: In time delivery of all the requirements. BGZ Optima launched succesfully and within the expected timeframe
- Effie Award (Brons)
- Silver Mixx Award
Vlerick Business School
1993 – 1994
1989 – 1993
post experience education
2003 – now
- Advanced Management Program
- Interactieve Marketing
- E-business in the real economy -CRM: The power of loyal customers
- The effectieve manager
- Middle Management
- Microsoft office
- Google adwords & adsense
- Google analytics
The Birdhouse is a Belgian accelerator program for ambitious entrepreneurs. At the Birdhouse I am part of a team of 35 mentors who guide, advise and coach start-ups and scale-ups with the aim of turning into a successful business.